What better way to end the summer than by rocking out to the sounds of Serena Ryder on the ocean floor at Fundy National Park? The Government of Canada has teamed up with CBCMusic.ca, Serena Ryder and Sennheiser for the Quietest. Concert. Ever.
This is not your typical concert! It’s actually called the Quietest. Concert. Ever. because the concert is transmitted directly to each fan through Sennheiser’s wireless headphone technology.
For those planning on attending the event, we’ve compiled some tips to help you make the most of your experience:
- Wear comfortable shoes: The ocean floor is full of fossils, sea glass and semi-precious stones. While this may be a beautiful sight to see, you may want to protect your feet.
- Get there early: There is so much to see and do at Fundy National Park. Make sure to take full advantage of it. Parks Canada offers an extensive list of activities in the area.
- Practice using your “inside voice”: At most summer concerts, you may be used to having to shout or use expressive hand gestures to communicate with your concert companions. At the Quietest. Concert. Ever. there’s no need to yell – simply take off your headphones and speak to the person next to you.
- Selfie with headphones : Practice framing your shots! Remember, you’ll be wearing some sweet Sennheiser headphones so you’ll want to make sure that you don’t cut them out of the photo. I like to pretend that I’m Mickey Mouse taking a selfie.
Make sure to take photos include #QuietestConcert when you’re sharing your photos!
– Sarah Lue, Social Media Advisor, Corporate Communications